In its chequered past, this grade B listed building has been a home for elderly gentlemen and, more recently, municipal buildings, but finally the interior matches its stunning 19th Century gothic revival exterior. Refurbishment specialists Space ID were tasked with the job of stripping the building back to bare brick and transforming it into one of Glasgow’s most stylish venues, able to accommodate 150 guests and with a dozen individually styled rooms. The design concept is an eclectic mix of Art Noveau and Art Deco, with the occasional twist as is evidenced in the choice of HW063, a dark fumed solid oak herringbone block. Fendi planks and oversized engineered herringbone blocks are used elsewhere.
- Havwoods’ showroom re-opens at Chelsea
- Havwoods Remains Open For Business
- Company Statement – COVID-19 17-Mar-2020
- Company Statement – COVID-19
- It’s Prosecco week in our wood flooring showrooms!
- Set to impress at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Stunning cork wall coverings
- October’s Very Own (OVO), London, United Kingdom
- CBRE Offices, Manchester, United Kingdom
- The Balmoral, Edinburgh, United Kingdom